MORICON Mystery Shopping is a new business assisting build to rent operators, student housing developers and retirement residences to improve the performance of their asset and customer journeys.
In many buildings, tenants encounter a staffed lobby managing amenity areas throughout the building. Contrary to hotels or retail organisations, not all facilities have an on-site management level present all the time. So, how do you know that all your standards are used in customer interactions? Read on why an audit adds value click here.
Mystery shopping will assist landlords in evaluating how well the standards are executed and how the site team interacts with tenants and prospective tenants. An audit will get you a measurable and actionable plan to improve services where and when needed whilst having the customer experience front and centre.
Here are the top 10 reasons for a MORICON Mystery Shopping audit:
1. Increase your Efficiency
2. Helps you to get feedback from the customer’s perspective
3. Gives you feedback about team performance
4. Monitors facility conditions as perceived by the customer
5. Tests the functionality of internal procedures and SOPs
6. Serves as a motivational tool for your employees
7. Makes your employees aware of what is important in serving customers
8. Benchmark within the organisation or with competitors
9. Identifying training needs
10. Improved Tenant Retention
Please visit our website MORICON Mysteryshoppers to find out more about the services of our secret shoppers.